hall of rouq
just a typical blog by a typical teenager with a typical life,living in the typical world, with typical friends and typical families...

back!

By farouq!
hey people! okay, im nt sure if there's even anyone who still reads my blog, since its almost a year since i last updated it. ahah

anyways, im back! =D

well nothing much had happened in the year of two zero2 nine. i finished high school, graduatted in a sarung and a purple baju melayu. haha. so typical me. a sarung. lols.
i have a picture of it somewhere in my laptop. have to search for it before posting it here.
my life had a little ups and downs. had a girlfriend, broke up with a girlfriend, and in search for a new girlfriend. haha. all in one year. lols

anyways, i hadnt been playing with my class's politics this year, as most of the days i had been absent. haha. as a result, my classmates organised a trip to malacca recently,without even telling me. i guess they hate me. haha who gives a fuckk!

im still with the [IcE] gang. my fucking-fabulous-forever-familylike-friends. but nw, im moving to JB, so, cant really lepak with them. haihz. im gonna miss you all man. hrmm

btw, im on twitter nw, so follow my tweets! twitter.com/hisnameisfarouq.

i guess thats all fer now! catch up with ya'all later!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?