hall of rouq
just a typical blog by a typical teenager with a typical life,living in the typical world, with typical friends and typical families...

By farouq!
okay,well i promised u all ill tell u all abt the movie what happens in vegas...well what really happen is that the movie rocks! 4/5 ratings fer me!! hehe check it out if u havent already...

owteyy here goes...WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH MYSELF THAT I DISGUST EVERYONE ELSE AROUND ME?! ive had it with all this bull craps! if u feel like u cant except fer the way i am, then u all can FUCK OFF! im sick and tired of pretenders in my life! dont even act like you care cos i know u all dont! and dont think that u are so fucking better than me, cos ure not! in fact, u are all worst! at least i dont act, trying to be some one else!

I AM ME, BITCHES!!

fuck off my life,please .
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?