hall of rouq
just a typical blog by a typical teenager with a typical life,living in the typical world, with typical friends and typical families...

written feelings

By farouq!

moving on

trying to, cause it seemd so hard

when im still hooked on to you

your every smile, your every word

your everything


your words are nothing but my 02

keeping me breathing

enabling me to carry on with my life

of what none other purpose now

but you


your every smile, repeatingly

flashing in my mind

for now, those are the figures

that are most important to me

but are you too blind to notice?

or you just dont want to?


every second to my coming decease

ignorance and rejections keeping me company

and sharp objects of pain

thrusting their ends

deep thru my heart

for this pain is unbearable

taking on me every time

i think of you


moving on

at least trying to

for i know i should,

and thats what you'd want me to

but how do you expect me to move on,

when i am still

in love with you

and i am not ready to let go

of this feeling

for you,my dear,

is impossible to be un-loved.....


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Nancy October 10, 2008 at 1:04 AM
    ooo.jiwangness is in the air. :D

Something to say?