hall of rouq
just a typical blog by a typical teenager with a typical life,living in the typical world, with typical friends and typical families...

just for you,sue!

By farouq!
right now

there's nothing more i could say

than im sorry

i never meant to say that word

and i thought u wont take it that hard

misinterpreted that word

u have all the rights in the world to be angry

threw all ur hatred at me

i can take it

just as long u dont throw this friendship

down the drain

i need u

ure my painkiller

when im experiencing severe heartache

ure like my little sis

whom i hope will be alongside

all the time

dearie sue,

please dont be mad at me

im sorry

and i will do anything possible

just to get back

to where we were

the day before

it all went wrong

im so sorry, my little songbird..

im sorry,sue....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?