hall of rouq
just a typical blog by a typical teenager with a typical life,living in the typical world, with typical friends and typical families...

written feelings

By farouq!
i know this girl
she's studying in perlis
her name is hana latiff
i just call her hana..

she is the owner of the most beautiful pair of eyes
one would ever see,
and her voice was amazingly cute
but when i talked to her on the phone,she left me speechless
We shared our interests
We even have the same ambitions,
the time that we talked
I thought she was the ONE for me
and now i KNOW she's the one.
Eventhough she's the one and only one for me,
however im not the one for her, or at least that is what she thinks
I told her that i really like her on the 25th of August, i sent her a message
I let it all out on that night,hoping that it would change something
but she replied it without hesitating as she replied it two minutes after i
sent her the message, She's saying there is no way we could be
anything more than friends...sad,right? but what can i do?
So, in order to save this friendship, I just agreed to her statement that we are
ONLY FRIENDS.....
But the truth is,she's the only figure thats on my mind, with every passing minute
of every single hour in every single day since the last few months
no matter what i do,i cant stop thinking about her.How is she? What is she doing?
Does she think about me too? and a few more similar questions regarding hear pops in my head regularly
She's my imaginary being
she's my Camilla Belle
the one i have been waiting for, for sixteen years of wasted time
She's the Angel, sadly, this Angel would just pass me by,
But i will just keep on thinking about her, wishing her well,
praying to God for her well being,And a wonderful life ahead of her,
For she deserves the best only, and nothing less.....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?